Manulife is committed to providing customers with ambitious, superior, reliable and reliable financial solutions to help make important customer decisions easier. This includes ensuring the confidentiality of all of their personal information. In the course of information management, the Company is always complying with the following Privacy Principles:
- The company collects information directly from customers and from various sources through transparent and legal means.
- Company information collects information about the customer based on the relationship with the customer, including the name, contact information, information about how to use the company's products and services, demographics and customer concerns.
- We only collect the information requested, or related to the provision of products and services, business purposes and to better understand the needs of our customers.
Use of personal information
- The Company only uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, or for other purposes in which the customer consents, or in the circumstances provided for by law. This may include sharing personal information with reinsurers, agents, representatives or with the company's service providers. In some cases, personal information may be provided to individuals, organizations, service providers and employees of Manulife in certain jurisdictions in accordance with law. Other than the place where the information was collected and required to comply with the law in that area. The Company will not share the customer's personal information with any organization outside the Company for the purpose of marketing the product or service without the consent of the customer.
- In some cases, within the framework of the law, we will share customer information within the company to provide customers with preferential information about other products and services. Customers have the option of refusing to receive the above incentives.
- The company may need to analyze customer information to better understand the needs of customers and the types of products, services and promotions that customers may be interested in.
- The Company will keep personal information of customers until they are no longer needed to meet the purposes of collecting or when required by law.
- The company focuses on ensuring that the profile of a customer's personal information is always accurate and up-to-date, which is necessary to achieve the purpose of using the information.
- The Company protects the personal information of its customers by providing appropriate security measures to the extent of the information, preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or use.
- The Company is responsible for personal information owned by the company, including information forwarded to service providers who are currently performing their duties on our behalf. When sharing personal information with service providers, they are responsible for safeguarding information in ways that are consistent with company practices and privacy policies.
- The company is committed to the management of personal information under careful control. The company has staff responsible for monitoring compliance with the Company's Privacy Principles.
- Based on the customer's written request, the company will provide the customer with reasonable access to the customer's personal information and a description of the use or disclosure of the information, as required or in accordance with the provisions of law. Customer may also verify the accuracy and completeness of the information and request to be modified or removed, as appropriate or permitted by law.